finding a more authentic, playful life --- finding your story


Thursday, April 11, 2013

A. Bun. Dance.

Sometimes I get stressed out. Honest. I do.

I'm not sure where I'm going. I'm not getting everything I want. I'm worried I'm making wrong choices. I think things are taking too long. I'm impatient. People annoy me, upset me, disappoint me. Life ain't perfect. Right? I mean, right? But then I remind myself to just shut up and be grateful. Yup. I said it. Grateful.

I have so much. I am so lucky to be living the life I am living right now and I wouldn't change a thing. Things are happening exactly and in the right time as they are supposed to happen. Or that's what they say! :) (please let it be true!!) I try to remember that and trust that. And I am grateful for all I already have -- which is enough.

Coming from gratitude makes me operate from a place of abundance. There is enough for everyone. I can be generous, because there is enough for us all. Truly there is. Look around! I don't need to be selfish -- with my time, resources or spirit. And the best part? The more generous I am, the more abundance comes my way. Score!

When I come from scarcity, I get small and selfish. I don't want to be small and selfish. I am wealthy. I am big. I am lucky. And so are you. Choose abundance over scarcity as your life's operating system and see how things change. Anything becomes possible. Choose generosity over stinginess and the universe sends its agents to make the impossible, possible

I don't want a small life. I want a big, juicy A. Bun. Dance. life. And you?

Today: Be grateful. You have exactly enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment